Unicel DxH 600 COULTER Cellular Analysis System
The Beckman Coulter UniCel DxH 600 Cellular Analysis System, for mid- to high-volume laboratories, features advanced technologies, including high-definition signal processing and multi-angle light scatter technology, which produce 10 times more data than traditional hematology analyzers.
Today’s hematology laboratories are challenged by ever-increasing pressure to improve productivity, decrease turnaround time and reduce overall costs. The UniCel DxH platform is designed to meet these challenges head-on and transform your laboratory, by delivering exceptional quality of results, first-pass accuracy and efficiency through cutting-edge technology.
Developed with the mid-to-large volume clinical hematology laboratory in mind, the UniCel DxH 600 Coulter Cellular Analysis System offers high-definition cellular analysis with a compact footprint.
Unicel DxH 600 COULTER Cellular Analysis System Features:
- Multi-Angle Flow Cytometric Digital Morphology technology and advanced algorithms ensure exceptional quality of results.
- 2D-dataplots, surface plots and 3D-cube formats allow for enhanced visual cellular investigation.
- Extended Decision Rules capability and Auto-Rerun and Reflex testing reduce TAT and the need for manual operator intervention.
- Run standard and micro-volume Whole Blood Sample Tubes in Automatic Cassette Mode.
- Automatic Reticulocyte and Body Fluid Analysis capabilities.
- Same technology and User Interface as the UniCel DxH 800 allows for standardization of process and results across the DxH series and reduces laboratory personnel training needs.
- Shared consumables with the DxH 800 allow for simplified inventory management.
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!