The Beckman Coulter UniCel DxH 600 Cellular Analysis System, for mid- to high-volume laboratories, features advanced technologies, including high-definition signal processing and multi-angle light scatter technology, which produce 10 times more data than traditional hematology analyzers.
Today’s hematology laboratories are challenged by ever-increasing pressure to improve productivity, decrease turnaround time and reduce overall costs. The UniCel DxH platform is designed to meet these challenges head-on and transform your laboratory, by delivering exceptional quality of results, first-pass accuracy and efficiency through cutting-edge technology.
Developed with the mid-to-large volume clinical hematology laboratory in mind, the UniCel DxH 600 Coulter Cellular Analysis System offers high-definition cellular analysis with a compact footprint.
Unicel DxH 600 COULTER Cellular Analysis System Features:
- Multi-Angle Flow Cytometric Digital Morphology technology and advanced algorithms ensure exceptional quality of results.
- 2D-dataplots, surface plots and 3D-cube formats allow for enhanced visual cellular investigation.
- Extended Decision Rules capability and Auto-Rerun and Reflex testing reduce TAT and the need for manual operator intervention.
- Run standard and micro-volume Whole Blood Sample Tubes in Automatic Cassette Mode.
- Automatic Reticulocyte and Body Fluid Analysis capabilities.
- Same technology and User Interface as the UniCel DxH 800 allows for standardization of process and results across the DxH series and reduces laboratory personnel training needs.
- Shared consumables with the DxH 800 allow for simplified inventory management.