The Thermo Scientific UltiMate® 3000 Quaternary Analytical Pump LPG-3400SD
is the pump of choice for flexibility across a broad range of analytical LC applications, with the highest degree of choice in eluent proportioning and mixing.
Up to four solvents may be used for convenient method development, system flushing, and eluent preparation.
- Serial dual-piston operating principle and low-pressure gradient proportioning
- Reliable in-line vacuum degassing (integrated degasser) and vacuum level monitoring
- Wide operating flow rate range from 0.2 to 10 mL/min with high flow rate accuracy
- SmartFlow® technology for high flow-rate, gradient, and retention time precision
- Support of operating pressures of up to 62 MPa (9,000 psi)
The LPG-3400SD is ideally-suited for method development, as well as for analytical research and routine analysis in the pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and environmental industries.
Note: A biocompatible pump (LPG-3400AB) for bioanalytical applications is also available