UltiMate® 3000 Nano/Cap/Micro LC System
The Thermo Scientific UltiMate® 3000 Nano/Cap/Micro system (splitflow) offers precise, low flow rates down to 50 nL/min, and ultrahigh sensitivity. It is the perfect fit when working with limited sample volumes or performing low-low LC/MS applications. In its standard configuration it allows the reliable direct injection and 1D-separation of a minimum of 20 nL out of a 1 μL sample.
- UltiFlow™ technology for precise and accurate flow rates down to 50 nL/min
- High-precision sampling from well plates and microvials
- Exact temperature control for all critical flow path components protects thermolabile samples
- Reliable injection reproducibility, down to 20 nL
- Excellent front end for MS detectors
- System Wellness and predictive performance indicators
- Seamless MS integration with single-point software control for most MS platforms
- Biocompatibility option
The UltiMate 3000 Nano/Cap/Micro system (splitflow) features a unique Flow Manager. Its active flow splitter is responsible for nano/cap/micro flow delivery, while column thermostatting ensures superior retention time reproducibility. The system’s UV detector with dedicated low volume nano/cap/micro flow cells is ideal to monitor separation results prior to MS detection.