TruMac™ Macro Determinator
Easily determine nitrogen/protein or carbon/nitrogen in characteristically heterogeneous, difficult to prepare, or low-level samples with the TruMac.
Nitrogen sample mass up to 3 g or carbon/nitrogen samples up to 1 g can be analyzed in as little as 5 minutes, with a low cost-per-analysis. Ideal for soils, feeds, meats, petfoods, starches, slurries, or wastewater. A newly-designed, 50-position sample loader thoroughly automates macro sample handling, yet requires minimal maintenance.
Features of the TruMac™ N Macro Determinator include:
• Unique ceramic horizontal furnace
• Large, reusable sample boats retain sample ash for automated post-analysis removal from furnace.
• Rugged autoloader provides automated analysis of up to 50 pre-weighed samples.
• Complies with AOAC, AACC, AOCS, and ASBC methods of analysis.
Application notes and news
- Determination of Carbon/Nitrogen in Coal, Coke, Carbon Black, and Graphite
- Sulfur Configuration for Macro Elemental Sample Analysis
- Simultaneous C/N/S Analysis for Macro Samples, Software Demo’s, & HRT Application Work on Display at Pittcon
- LECO to Feature Instrumentation for Macro Nitrogen/Protein Samples at Pittcon 2010