Designed by scientists for scientists, TRILUTION® LH is your complete software solution for all Liquid Handling (LH) and Solid Phase Extraction (SPE) applications. TRILUTION LH is Gilson’s most user-friendly and powerful LH software yet. It was developed specifically with the scientist in mind for the ultimate in ease-of-use, a low learning curve and flexibility.
• Method Builder - Features drag-and-drop functionality that enables you to quickly and easily set up instrument configurations, define bed layouts, create methods and much more. - Over seventy Gilson-supplied tasks enable quick and efficient method programming. - Redesigned graphical pages lead you through software facilitating learning and lowering the learning curve.
• Application Run Simulation - The ultimate in total application control; quick and easy access to everything you need to set up, run, and monitor your application from a single screen.
• Customization - Custom task and rack builder allows low-level access to customize the software to specifically fit your needs.
• Configuration page - Controls set up of all Gilson’s GX series, 215 series, and many of Gilson’s XL series instruments.
• Manual Control Page - Allow you to perform routine tasks, troubleshoot the instrument, and prime the instrument prior to running your applications. - Complete and total run control achieved from the Application Run Screen.