TOF-DS™ is an intuitive software platform for control and data processing of BenchTOF systems incorporating Agilent, Thermo or Shimadzu gas chromatographs (GC).
TOF-DS incorporates advanced new features such as dynamic baseline compensation (DBC), advanced spectral deconvolution, effortless qual-to-quant workflow and the ChromCompare chromatographic comparison capability. These exceptional capabilities perfectly complement the fundamental performance and information-rich data generated by BenchTOF – maximising the quantity and quality of results while saving hours of interactive data processing.
The advanced functionality of TOF-DS is also available in real-time, allowing peaks to be deconvolved, identified and quantified on-the-fly as the acquisition proceeds. This greatly simplifies and speeds up routine requirements such as method development and analysis of urgent samples.
The uncluttered, customisable user interface eases navigation and visualisation of complex datasets, further enhancing workflow. Finally, a customisable reporting module delivers sample reports that meet the requirements of different laboratory clients, with no reliance on third-party software.
- Unique and powerful functionality for optimising data quality and productivity.
- Dynamic baseline compensation (DBC)
- Advanced deconvolution
- ChromCompare automated sample comparison algorithm.
- On-the-fly data processing gives access to data in real-time, offering rapid turnaround on urgent samples and fast method development.
- ‘Unlockable’ method parameters allow analytical conditions to be modified within a sequence without developing and storing multiple methods, simplifying method development.
- Uncluttered user interface optimised for fast data review.