Thermo Scientific™ Versette™ Automated Liquid Handler
See all reviews
Member since 2014
Read more »
"It is easy to use and maintain for high throughput aliquoting. It enhances ability for sample quantity and allows shorter turnaround time and robustness."
The Thermo Scientific™ Versette is a compact automated liquid handler that fits a wide range of research laboratories. A choice between 96- or 384-channel pipetting heads and user friendly programming combined with reliable performance makes it an ideal choice for liquid handling needs of most laboratories.
Versette is designed to perform a variety of liquid handling tasks for a wide range of applications including high-throughput immunoaffinity sample preparation with Mass Spectrometric Immunoassay (MSIA*) pipette tips. It also supports 96/384 plate replication, plate stamping and serial dilution procedures.
96-and 384-channel pipetting heads:
- Total volume range 0.5-300 µl
- All pipetting heads include RFID tags for self-identify
Consumables for optimised performance:
- All pipetting heads utilize Thermo Scientific D.A.R.T.s tips
- The six position stage uses a unique dual-level design to minimise space requirements
- Fits on standard bench and biological hoods
User-friendly programming options:
- Simple pipetting procedures can be created using visual on-board graphical display
- For more complex protocols and advanced editing Thermo Scientific ControlMate software is available