The Thermo Scientific Multiskan FC combines 30 years of experience with new features for enhanced usability.
The Multiskan FC microplate photometer is a reliable and robust instrument for a wide variety of research and routine applications. The Multiskan FC reads both 96- and 384- well plates, and is equipped with shaking as well as incubation capabilities for temperature critical assays.
Multiskan FC can be used as a stand-alone instrument or under PC-control with our intuitive Thermo Scientific SkanIt Software. The Multiskan FC combines the world renowned quality of the Multiskan product line with a large color screen, visual internal software with ‘quick keys’ and multiple language options to ensure excellent usability.
Features of the Multiskan FC:
• Wide wavelength range of 340 to 850nm
• Fast reading of both 96- and 384-well plates
• Shaking and incubation up to 50°C for temperature critical assays
• Ease of use through the large color screen and a variety of language versions
• Superior usability and logical workflow with Thermo Scientific SkanIt Software
• USB port for easy data transfer
The Mulitskan FC is recommended for:
• Immunoassays (ELISA),
• Protein assays,
• Endotoxins, cytotoxicity and proliferation assays,
• Enzyme assays,
• Growth curves
Application notes and news
- An Easy Determination of the Antioxidant Power of Beverage Samples with Thermo Scientific Multiskan FC Micr...
- Turbidometric Growth Curve Measurements and Liquid Evaporation Studies with a Microplate Photometer
- An Easy Determination of the Antioxidant Power of Beverage Samples with Multiskan FC Microplate Photometer
- An Easy Assay to Determine the Antioxidant Power of Beverage Samples
- High Sensitivity ELISA Assays for the Detection of Melamine Residuals in Milk
- An Easy Determination of the Antioxidant Power of Beverage Samples with Thermo Scientific Multiscan FC Micr...
- Microplate Instruments from Thermo Fisher Scientific Simplify Performance and Maximize Results for ELISA Ap...
- New SkanIt Software Provides Complete Control of the Thermo Scientific Multiskan FC Microplate Photometer
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Introduces New Multilingual Microplate Photometer Software