Thermo Scientific Dionex IonPac AS11-HC-4µm Hydroxide-Selective Anion-Exchange Column
Higher Resolution of a Large Number of Inorganic Anions and Organic Acid Anions in Complex Matrices with Smaller Particle Columns
Achieve the optimal combination of chromatographic speed and resolution using the new Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ IonPac™ AS11-HC-4µm anion-exchange column. This high-capacity, high-efficiency column provides excellent resolution of a large number of organic acids and inorganic anions in complex sample matrices.
Compared to the previous Dionex IonPac AS11-HC column, the new anion-exchange column uses smaller resin particles for more efficient separations resulting in more accurate peak integration and more reliable results. It has similar selectivity and increased peak efficiencies compared to the Dionex IonPac AS11-HC and was specifically designed to resolve a large number of inorganic anions and organic acids in a single run using a hydroxide gradient.
Applications run on the Dionex IonPac AS11-HC column can be easily transferred to the Dionex IonPac AS11-HC-4µm column with the benefit of increased peak resolution, which provides more consistent results. The Dionex IonPac AS11-HC-4µm column is available in three formats; 4 × 250 mm, 2 × 250 mm and 0.4 × 250 mm. The capillary format provides reduced eluent consumption, which helps reduce operating costs.
Thermo Scientific Dionex IonPac AS11-HC-4µm Hydroxide-Selective Anion-Exchange Column Features:
- Increase chromatographic resolution and quality of results
- Use for organic acids and inorganic anions in complex sample matrices or uncharacterized samples
- Recommended for monovalent and divalent organic acids
- Use the Dionex IonPac AS11 column for fast analysis of organic acids and anions in well-characterized samples
- Use the Dionex IonPac ICE-AS1 or ICE-AS6 columns for organic acids in high-ionic-strength samples
- High-pressure Thermo Scientific Dionex ICS-5000+ HPIC™ or ICS-4000 HPIC system is required to run at standard flow rates.
- Particle Size: 4.0 µm
- Pore Size: 2000 Å
- Length: 50, 250 mm
- ID: 0.4, 2.0, 4.0 mm