TE62 Cooled Protein Transfer Unit
- The TE62 has all the design advantages of the TE42 transfer unit and in addition has a cooling module for heat transfer from the buffer.
- Transfer four gels of 15 x 21cm or sixteen 7x10cm mini-gels. Load cassettes easily with even contact between the gel and transfer membrane.
- New hinged cassettes molded of tough, glass filled polyether sulfone for increased durability.
- Safe, sturdy electrode panels lock automatically in place. Efficient transfer due to evenly spaced vertical platinum wire on electrode panel.
- The new gel cassettes provide a stiff backbone for the gel and membrane sandwiches. The hinged halves lock together for equal pressure across the gel.
- The grid design of the gel cassettes maximizes the open area for even transfers of gels up to 15 × 21 cm.
- The crucial element for uniform electrophoretic transfer, a uniform electrical field, is assured by spacing the electrode panels 10 cm apart and incorporating 140 cm of wire in an evenly-spaced pattern.
- For safety, the electrode panels are locked securely into the Transfer
- Unit, but can be easily removed for day-to-day use.