SureTect* Real-Time PCR System - unique solution combining speed and performance in an easy-to-use, cost-effective platform - giving you results you can trust.
Thermo Scientific* SureTect Real-Time PCR System is designed to quickly and accurately detect microorganisms in a broad range of food and environmental samples.
The SureTect System combines a real-time PCR instrument with bespoke software and convenient pre-filled reagent components that, together with a single PCR protocol for a range of common targets and sample types, streamline the test workflow.
SureTect* Real-Time PCR System Features:
- Fast Time to Result: From sample enrichment to results in less than 24 hours
- Single Enrichment Step: No secondary enrichment or regrowth required, for faster, simpler testing
- Easy-to-Use: Few pipetting steps, pre-filled lysis tubes and freeze-dried PCR pellets, with no centrifuge or vortex required for sample preparation
- Streamlined Protocol: Facilitates processing of multiple assays in the same run for maximum efficiency
- Superior PCR Technology: Probe-based real-time assays for unparalleled sensitivity and specificity
- Simple, Intuitive Software: Enables rapid, straightforward PCR set-up, automatic data interpretation and traceability of results
- Small Instrument Footprint: Fits easily into laboratory environments, where bench space is at a premium
Application notes and news
- Validation of the Thermo Scientific SureTect Real-Time PCR Method for Detection of Salmonella in Food and E...
- Thermo Scientific to Showcase Research Solutions at Biotechnica 2013
- Listeria species PCR Assay Offers Validated Method for Fast, Simple Detection of Food Pathogens
- Thermo Scientific’s SureTect Salmonella Species PCR Assay Offers Validated Method for Fast, Simple Detectio...