SureSelect Target Enrichment System Kit
Agilent's SureSelect market leading platform provides a complete portfolio of catalog and custom products, providing the flexibility you need, for your discovery to follow-up studies.
Agilent™s SureSelect Target Enrichment System is a highly efficient hybrid selection technique for optimizing next-generation sequencing. It is available for the Illumina GA and HiSeq, Applied Biosystems SOLiD, and 454 Life Sciences FLX and GS Junior NGS systems, including paired or single-end protocols.
SureSelect Target Enrichment System Kit Features:
- Custom design your kit through eArray.
- Highly automatable, easy design process.
- Kit sizes can be chosen to accommodate very small projects, up to thousands of samples.
- Contents include all reagents and customer-specified libraries.
Application notes and news
- Agilent Technologies SureSelect Target Enrichment Now Available for Ion Proton Next-Generation Sequencing S...
- Agilent Technologies Introduces SureSelect Human All-Exon UTRs for Next-Generation Sequencing
- Agilent Technologies Names University of Liverpool’s Centre for Genomic Research as a Certified Provider of...
- Agilent Technologies and BGI to Collaborate on Next-Generation Super Array for Disease and Drug Research
- Agilent Technologies Extends Target-Enrichment Platform to Desktop Sequencers
- Agilent Technologies Introduces First DNA Methylation Target-Enrichment System for Disease Research
- See What’s New in Agilent’s Genomics Portfolio at ICHG/ASHG 2011