StrobeLock - Time-Correlated Single Photon Counting Module for FLIM and TLM
StrobeLock is a WITec extension for the most accurate time-correlated single photon counting measurements. The available imaging modes include Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging and Time-resolved Luminescence Microscopy, which can be integrated with the WITec alpha300 and alpha500 microscope series.
This combination facilitates the acquisition of additional material contrasts hidden in the time function of a fluorescence or luminescence signal and allows them to be perfectly linked with Raman, SNOM or AFM imaging. It enables a variety of measurement possibilities for an improved and more comprehensive understanding of a sample’s properties. StrobeLock is comprised of a pulsed excitation laser combined with a Time-Correlated Single-Photon Counting (TCSPC) detector. The ability to switch between time-resolved and conventional mode allows the microscope user to conveniently choose the preferred measurement technique. The StrobeLock electronics are integrated into WITec’s control unit, alphaControl, allowing the seamless linkage of the time-correlated measurements. Detectors and excitation lasers are perfectly adjusted to the WITec microscope series for imaging sensitivity and ease-of-use.
- Extension for alpha300 and alpha500 microscope series: Time-Correlated Single Photon Counting Module for FLIM and TLM
- Developed for advanced materials research to detect additional material characteristics
- User-friendly combination options with Raman, SNOM and AFM for enhanced measurement techniques
- Ease-of-use through full integration with the alphaControl hardware and WITec Project Software environment
- Microscope configurations, types of lasers and detectors, and applied frequencies are highly adjustable according to the user’s requirements
- Flexible laser pulse frequencies for FLIM and TLM ideally matching the sample properties (up to > 100 MHz)
- Instrument response function typically below 120ps for high measurement sensitivity and accuracy