Sterisonic™ GxP, MCO-19AIC (UVH) Cell Culture Incubator
- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
The Sterisonic™ GxP, MCO-19AIC(UVH) Cell Culture Incubator uses the industry’s first rapid H2O2 sterilization system, an under three hour decontamination process that is the fastest method available, and a number of other patented SANYO features makes the MCO-19AIC(UVH) the most complete sterilization system available, and the most complete cell culture solution.
• All interior components and CO2 sampling loop are sterilized in situ; no need for removal and autoclaving.
• Active Background Contamination Control™ fights contamination while cell culture protocols are in process.
• The patented SafeCell™ UV system scrubs interior airflow to destroy airborne and humidity pan contaminants.
• Exclusive InCu SaFe™ copper-enriched stainless steel interior surfaces assure constant germicidal protection
• Designed for a wide array of demanding and highly regulated applications in the biomedical, pharmaceutical, medical research and clinical laboratory.
Other Standout Features Include:
• A full-scale control center via an intuitive pop-up menu, high resolution LCD for inputs, outputs and performance at-a-glance.
• SANYO proprietary single-beam, dual detector infrared (IR2) CO2 sensor to deliver precise CO2 control, quick recovery following door openings, auto sampling with no moving parts, continuous calibration, and an optional semi automatic one-point calibration system.
• Patented Direct Heat/Air™ conditioning system provides manages set point temperature through multiple, variable warming points under microprocessor control.
H2O2 Sterilization comes standard on the MCO-19AIC(UVH) model and as an optional accessory on the MCO-19AIC(UV). Unlike conventional models, unique features of the SANYO Sterisonic™ GxP incubator permit use of the H2O2 process in situ with complete safety, minimal impact on adjacent equipment or the environment, and relative speed to return the incubator to service delivering the best performance and value money can buy.
See all reviews
Member since 2009
University of Manchester / FLS
Read more »
"Our Sanyo Co2 incubator was always a reliable piece of kit for many years and much cheaper than most competitors. We have it with the copper lining alloy. I never had a contamination and it survived many moves. Highly recommended."