STAT-Site® M ß-HB
The EKF Stanbio LiquiColor® Beta-Hydroxybutyrate chemistry reagent is an enzymatic assay used by many of the most respected healthcare systems.
The STAT-Site® M ß-HB system is intended for the quantitative determination of ß-Hydroxybutyrate in serum or plasma, aiding in the diagnosis and monitoring of ketoacidosis. It is composed of a reflectance photometer and dry-reagent test strips.
STAT-Site® M ß-HB Benefits:
- Quantitative - ß-HB results provide the best and earliest indicator of ketosis and resolution of ketoacidosis (DKA).
- Reliable - ß-Hydroxybutyrate is 78% of all available ketones and provide a better tool for differentiating metabolic acidosis and monitoring response to therapy.
- Improved Clinical Outcomes - resulting in higher quality of patient care while reducing ER/ICU patient stay.
- Fast - new platform delivers results within 80 seconds.
- No lag time due to testing Serum or Plasma samples.