CoolRack™ PCR is a form-fit thermo-conductive module for 96- or 384-Well PCR plates, tubes, and strips with complete contact design. Maintain uniform temperature or perform rapid temperature shift to all wells. In addition, the highly thermo-conductive CoolRackTM eliminates edge effects from your plates. For ice-free cooling, combine the CoolRackTM PCR with a CoolBoxTM Microplate System and achieve hours of bench top ice-free cooling below 4°C without ice.
Simply place the thermo-conductive CoolRackTM on top of ice, dry ice or water bath or block warmer. Maintains a stable temperature of 0.5- 3C while it is in contact with ice.
- Stable cooling device for safe and dry PCR reaction assembly.
- Uniform cooling for all wells.
- Maintains 0.5-3C temperature while in contact with ice.
- No pre-refrigeration necessary, simply place CoolRack on ice.
- Rapid temperature shifts for heat shock procedures.
- Easy to autoclave, can be baked or treated w/ 5% bleach solution or RNAse-Away.
- Prevents contamination for prevention of RNA degradation.
- Uniform temperature distribution for edge effect suppression.
- Profiled "form fit" tube holes for complete tube wall contact.
- Rapid thermo-conductivity through a hard anodized aluminum alloy construction.
- Easy cooling or warming through direct contact with ice, dry ice, block warmers, warm water.
- Ideal for use with ThermalTrayTM or CoolTrayTM for stable, level work below 4°C for over 10
- hours without changing ice
- Also for incubations at any temperature in a water bath
- Capacity: 96 tubes; PCR 96 well plate, 0.2ul tubes, 8 and 12 tube strips.