See all reviews
Member since 2014
Read more »
"Compatible with HPLC and UHPLC equipment and other chromatographic separation techniques as GC, preparative HPLC and preparative SFC. SQ Detector 2 makes mass confirmation of large molecules with a mass range of 3000 Da and gives more confidence in mass assignments. The ion sources are quickly interchangeable and ready to use within minutes. The architecture of the source ZSpray™ technology avoid contamination by unvolatile buffer.A good detector that allows easier use."
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Read more »
"This detector is really easy to use even for none spectroscopist analyst. It is really straight forward. This detector is also compatible with HPLC techniques as well as UHPLC, and as it is really compact, it can be moved from one equipment to another very easily."
The SQ Detector 2 is a cost-effective, infromation rich solution that everyone in the lab can use
Compatible with the broadest range of chromatography platforms and ionization sources, the SQ Detector 2 is the ultimate single quadrupole mass detector for chromatography.
IntelliStart™ Technology automates system setup so that non-expert users can acquire data with confidence that the system is operating optimally. An integrated system of fluidics, electronics, and software which continually monitors system performance, helps you tune for optimum sensitivity, creates optimized SIR analysis methods and enables easy reporting of whole system performance. Through a series of diagnostic checks, the MS detector can report when it is ready for use. Any failures trigger a red-light system status, which warns that action may be required before analysis can proceed.
With a mass range of 3000 Da, the SQ Detector 2 makes mass confirmation of large molecules easier than ever before, allowing you to see higher mass peaks and giving you more confidence in your mass assignments.
The universal ion source architecture of the SQ Detector 2 family allows the widest range of ionization techniques to be utilized as well as the very latest innovations in ionization technologies. You’ll have limitless choice in experimental options. When you need options and time is critical, the ion sources are quickly interchangeable and ready to use within minutes.
The OpenLynx™ Open Access Application Manager provides walk-up access for LC/MS operation in laboratories whose chemists have varying levels of instrumental analysis experience. OpenLynx also provides customizable batch processing to support the large amounts of data generated by high-throughput analyses.
SQ Detector 2 Features:
- Engineered Simplicity - Guarantees maximum system performance with minimum effort for setup, sample runs, and data interpretation, backed by superior support to ensure your continued success
- Proven Robustness - Engineered to meet your need for consistent, high quality analysis with maximum uptime
- Wide Chromatagraphic Compatibility - Designed to be the perfect partner for: ACQUITY UPLC® and UPC2™ systems, HPLC and GC, Preparative HPLC and SFC
- Direct Analysis - The Atmospheric Solids Probe (ASAP) allows the rapid and direct analysis of a wide range of solid and liquid samples with no chromatography and minimal sample prep
- Universal Ion Souce Architecture - The most extensive range of interface capabilities available to service the broadest range of applications