SPOT RT3 CCD Fluorescence Imaging Camera
The SPOT RT3 digital camera combines deep cooling and low noise circuitry to make it the perfect instrument for low light fluorescence imaging.
• Brightfield documentation, imaging of fluorescence fixed and slow moving live cell preparations
• -43 C differential cooling
• 5-7 fps full resolution image capture
• Binning & region of interest for increased frame rates
• 15e read noise
• 14 bit digitization circuitry
• 1600 x 1200 2Mp scientific grade CCD with 57% peak QE
• 1” C-mount optical format
• Plug and play IEEE 1394a FireWire computer interface
• Windows OS software: SPOT, MetaMorph, MicroManager and LabView
• Mac OS software: SPOT and MicroManager
Monochrome: for single fluorescence probes
Color: for live cell observation of multi-fluorescence probes
Dual Mode Slider: supports both color brightfield and fluorescent applications in one camera.