SPOT Insight Gigabit Scientific Digital Cameras
SPOT Insight digital cameras are high speed premium quality brightfield or entry level fluorescence cameras.
• Imaging of brightfield macro and micro-photography and entry level fluorescence.
• Excellent as a high-resolution replacement for teaching head microscopes, lecture hall and tumor board applications. These cameras also provide very high throughput scanning by virtue of their large size, frame rate and sensitivity.
• 14 fps at full resolution for 4Mp model
• 25 fps at 1920 x 1080 for 2Mp models
• 15e read noise
• 12-bit digitization circuitry
• 1600 x 1200 2.0 Mp scientific grade CCD with 57% peak QE
• 2048 x 2048 4.0 Mp scientific grade CCD with 57% peak QE
• 2.0 Mp: 1” C-Mount optical format
• 4.0 Mp: 4/3” C-Mount optical format 21.4 mm FOV
• Plug and play IEEE1394a FireWire computer interface
• Windows OS Software: SPOT, MetaMorph, MicroManager and LabView
• Mac OS Software: SPOT and MicroManager
Monochrome: For fluorescence imaging
Color: For brightfield macro and micro photography and entry level live cell observation of multi-fluorescence probes