SpectraMax® M5e Microplate Reader
The SpectraMax® M5e Multi-Mode Microplate Reader delivers single-mode reader performance in one multi-mode reader package. The dual monochromator optics allow the widest range of applications to be utilized for bioresearch and drug discovery applications, all without the need to change filters. The SpectraMax M5e Microplate Reader possesses the five modes preferred by the majority of our users providing the benefit of multiple detection modes in one platform. UV-Visible Absorbance (Abs) Fluorescence Intensity (FI) Time-Resolved Fluorescence (TRF) including CisBio HTRF Certification Fluorescence Polarization (FP) Glow Luminescence (Lumi) The SpectraMax M5e Micoplate Reader is the standard for UV/Visible multi-mode reader absorbance, providing ultrafast, full spectral range detection for cuvettes, 96-well, and 384-well microplates. Using the patented PathCheck® Pathlength Measurement Technology, the SpectraMax M5e Microplate Reader transforms each well in a microplate to a fixed optical pathlength cuvette. This temperature-independent normalization corrects for varying well volumes and can eliminate standard curves by allowing the calculation of concentrations directly from the absorbance with a known extinction coefficient, as exemplified with nucleic acid and protein quantitation.
Application notes and news
- Measurement of Residual Sugar in Wine
- High-Throughput Melamine Detection with SpectraMax® Absorbance Microplate Readers and Abraxis’ Melamine ELI...
- MDS Analytical Technologies Announces Availability of New High-Throughput Method to Detect Melamine in Food
- See the Advanced SpectraMax® M5e Microplate Reader from MDS Analytical Technologies at AACR 2008...
- See the Advanced SpectraMax® M5e Microplate Reader from MDS Analytical Technologies at Analytica...
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!