SmartFlare RNA Detection Probes
EMD Millipore, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
SmartFlare Probes work by recognizing specific native RNA sequences within living cells, therefore there are many possible sequences that you could design to recognize your target of interest. In...read more
SmartFlare Probes work by recognizing specific native RNA sequences within living cells, therefore there are many possible sequences that you could design to recognize your target of interest.
Instead of lysed cells, switch to live cells. And while you’re at it, eliminate sample preparation and transfection steps all together. Live cell RNA detection is now possible, in a single incubation step using inert nanoparticle technology to specifically detect native RNA. And when you’re done, the probes exit the cells allowing you to perform downstream analyses with the same, unperturbed cells. Make the smart change!
SmartFlare RNA Detection Probes are fueled by the NanoFlare technology developed by renowned chemist Dr. Chad Mirkin.
- Detect RNA expression in live cells for real time, physiologically relevant data
- Eliminate laborious, costly sample preparation
- Easy analysis on the fluorescent detection platform of your choice
- Nanoparticle based technology that allows cells to be used for downstream assays
Application notes and news
- A Novel Approach to Detecting RNA Expression in Living Breast Cancer Cells
- Detection of siRNA-Mediated Gene Modulation Using SmartFlare™ Detection Probes
- Cell Sorting Based on RNA Detection in Living Cells Using SmartFlare™ RNA Detection Reagents
- Cell Sorting Based on RNA detection in Living Cells Using SmartFlare™ RNA Detection Reagents
- A novel RNA Detection Reagent Enables Gene Expression Analysis in Living Cells
- EMD Millipore Presents New SmartFlare™ RNA Detection Probes at AACR
- SmartFlare™ RNA Detection Probes A Breakthrough Solution Enabling Gene Expression Analysis and Live Cell So...
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!