SimpleProbe 519 Labeling Reagent
Roche Applied Science - a member of the Roche Group
Easy-to-use, one-component reagent for internal labeling of oligonucleotide probes to be detected on the LightCycler ® and LightTyper Instruments. Application The SimpleProbe 519 Labeling Rea...read more
Easy-to-use, one-component reagent for internal labeling of oligonucleotide probes to be detected on the LightCycler® and LightTyper Instruments.
The SimpleProbe 519 Labeling Reagent is used for the internal labeling of oligonucleotide probes that are to be detected at 519 nm, for example, when used as mutation detection probes on the LightCycler® and LightTyper Systems following the SimpleProbe probe principle. Compared to established methods, labeling is done in a single step and with greater flexibility regarding the specific position of the dye.
- Perform highly efficient labeling in a single step.
- Purify well-defined reaction product by state-of-the-art HPLC.
- Take advantage of improved signal dynamics when labeled oligonucleotides are used as SimpleProbe probes.
The reagent is supplied as a yellow solid filled in glass bottles adaptable to oligonucleotide synthesizers.
Oligonucleotides react with the SimpleProbe 519 Labeling Reagent during solid-phase phosphoramidite synthesis methods. The reagent can be used in the same manner as standard protocols since it contains a dimethoxytrityl group. The reagent is stable during oligonucleotide synthesis. Therefore, HPLC purification is simple and results in a well-defined product. An oligonucleotide internally labeled with SimpleProbe 519 Labeling Reagent shows an excitation maximum at 494 nm and an emission maximum at 519 nm (pH 8.3).
The bottle contains 100 µmol of labeling reagent.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!