Synthetic silica, composed primarily of silicon dioxide, has become indispensable in today’s world in regard to its exceptional chemical stability.
Consequently, uncountable commercial applications are now relying on synthetic silica, for instance, it is the most widely used stationary phase for chromatography.
For nearly two decades, SiliCycle has been exploring silica’s great possibilities and versatility in order to challenge new technologies.
In our quest to improve and provide the best quality products, SiliCycle has continuously reviewed how it can make the difference, with the largest selection of silica of different shapes and sizes on the market. We are recognized as a worldwide leader with an outstanding quality silica gel, let us prove to you how we distinguish from the competition!
Silica Gels for Chromatography – SiliaFlash® Features & Benefits:
- Outstanding quality due to our closely controlled manufacturing process
- ISO 9001:2008 state-of-the-art facilities
- Reproducible properties (chemical, physical and structural)
- No scale-up limitation
- Tightest particle size distribution of the market
- Low trace metal content
- Controlled water level content
- Neutral pH & high surface area
- No clogging or increased back-pressure
- No particles passing through filter and contaminating final product
- More regular, stable and reproducible chromatography
- Faster and more even flow rate for better separation
- Improvement coming at NO extra cost for you