SelectScience Members can achieve membership status by writing product reviews. This helps other members to better understand the Reviewer's experience and expertise.
Status: No. Reviews Published: Member 0 1-4 5-14 15+ By Invitation
Reviewers are also encouraged to publish a 'public profile' so others can benefit from a further understanding of the Reviewer's applications and expertise.
Write a review today>>
Member since: 2010
Organization: Amneal Pharmaceuticals
Very good and very suitable for research and development of any discipline.
Application Area: Pharmaceutical
"The Senterra system with two lasers and automated stage is useful for fine chemical mapping and for rapid analysis as well. This is with 21 CFR part 11 compliance software. Bruker provided excellent technical and training support. The OPUS software is user friendly."
Member since: 2015
Organization: university of delaware
"Product gives expected results. Some difficulties with mechanical parts."
Member since: 2011
Organization: University of Delaware
"good raman resolution"
The SENTERRA II defines a new level of spectroscopic performance and user friendliness in the class of compact Raman microscopes.
SENTERRA II is designed to deliver excellent sensitivity combined with high resolution and state-of-the-art imaging performance. Therefore, the SENTERRA II is the platform of choice for conducting the most challenging research. Due to its high degree of automation, compact size and efficient workflow, the SENTERRA II is the ideal tool for solving real world problems in the quality control laboratory.
• Research-grade spectroscopic performance
• Intuitive & convenient workflow due to software guidance and automated hardware
• Unmatched wavenumber accuracy and precision by SureCALTM
• Straightforward fast Raman imaging
• Compact design with spectrometer included in the microscope
• Full spectral range with all gratings
• Multi laser excitation with fast switching capabilities
• Combination with FT-Raman technology for minimized fluorescence
• Fully automated instrument tests
• Full compliance with GMP/cGMP, GLP and 21 CFRp11
The SENTERRA II allows measuring Raman images and combines the obtained spatially resolved molecular information with high-quality microscopic images of the sample. The analysis is performed contactless and without the need of sample preparation. Being suitable to be used for the detection, discrimination and identification of organic and inorganic materials the SENTERRA II has a wide range of applications.
• Failure analysis of pharma products, electronics and plastics: identification of particles, inclusions and inhomogeneity
• Imaging of the distribution of components in complex materials: multi-layer laminats, varnish, pharmaceutical tables
• Surfaces and interfaces: examination of composition and homogeneity
• Life Science: study of the molecular composition of cells and tissue
• Materials Science: characterization of new materials (silicon, carbon)
• Forensics: identification of trace evidence, drugs and explosives
• Art: determination of used materials