SciAps Benchtop Raman Spectrometer
Four Advantage systems are available: 532nm, 633nm, 785nm (NIR) and 1064 (NIR) excitation.
All models can be used with the optional NuScope™ microscope attachment to image samples and show Raman spectra of domains in heterogeneous materials. The Advantage Series are used in industrial applications, academic research, and teaching labs.
Due to optional accessories for various sample types, both the 532 and 633 models are easy to use on solutions, gels, powders and coatings. The Advantage 532 model has a higher signal to noise ratio than other Raman spectrometers - producing signals that are nearly five times more intense than 785nm excitation. The Advantage 633 covers a wide spectral range for the analysis of inorganic anions to aliphatic hydrocarbons.
The Advantage 785 is SciAps' most popular system. Fluorescence usually stems from minor impurities that absorb the laser excitation and emit at the same wavelengths as Raman scattering. This system eliminates or greatly reduces competing fluorescence found in samples using visible excitation. The spectral range of the Advantage 785 extends from 100 cm-1 to 2500 cm-1 or an optional range from 100 cm-1 to 3400 cm-1.
The Advantage 1064 features the longest wavelength excitation available in a dispersive Raman spectrometer. This system features extremely low cooled InGaAs detection at -60°C (-90°C option).
SciAps Benchtop Raman Spectrometer Features:
- High performance, low-cost Raman spectrometer
- Facilitates research and development, and quality control in academic and industrial markets
- Ideal for the analysis of solutions, gels, powders and a wide range of solid materials
- Each bench top Advantage system features FSX Technology for highly reproducable and repeatable Raman spectra
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!