Schmidt + Haensch High Performance Refractometers
DSR-L is the world's first multiple wavelength digital refractometer for dispersion measurements - enables full optical characterisation of a measured substance.
- Measures refractive index at 7 discrete wavelengths and interpolates the entire spectral range
- Provides a unique fingerprint profile of the sample
- Possible to implement any combination of customer-specified wavelengths and carry out quasi-spectral measurements in almost real time
- A sample volume of 0.3 ml is sufficient for measuring
- Equipped with a Peltier thermostat (no external water bath / thermostat necessary)
- Completely unique instrument
ATR Touch Series are new laboratory refractometers featuring unique technology and an integrated Peltier thermostat for qualitative and quantitative materials analysis.
- High-performance robust Refractometer for the determination of mixing ratios and quality control of solutions
- Highly accurate and reproducible results over the whole measuring range instantly
- Values can be displayed continuously
- Very flat, easy to clean and easy to handle sample chamber
- Fast and reliable control of sample temperature by built-in solid state Peltier thermostat
- Electronic touch screen control module separate from measuring head
- Measuring head can be connected to a PC
- Flow-through sample compartment for continuous measurements
- User friendly Operation System displayed by a broad 7“ TFT Touchscreen
- Easy to calibrate with sucrose solutions or certified Chemical Reference Materials (CRM)
- GLP/GMP, 21 CFR part 11software and documentation available
- Extremely low noise
- Minimal maintenance
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!