Polartronic H532 is the highest performance polarimeter available on the market, designed for the most challenging research. The H532 achieves extraordinary precision (±0.002°) across the full measurement range due its patented direct electronic interface between the analyser and optical encoder.
- Direct reading of the rotation angle without mechanical transmission (patented) results in guaranteed unrivalled precision over the entire measuring range
- 4th decimal place resolution 0.0001°.
- Short measuring time, no mechanical abrasion
- Continuous measurement allows flow through measurements to be easily performed
- Program up to 10 special scales (glucose, mono sodium glutamate or other) and 10 methods
- Calibration free due to spectral lamps
- Selectable apertures for standard cells and micro cells
- Up to 5 wavelengths
- 21 CFR part 11 ready
Polartronic M & N Touch Series are new versatile polarimeters offering continuous measurement and featuring unique technology for non-destructive quality control and scientific analysis.
- High performance polarimeter for a wide range of applications
- Rugged and robust metal housing
- Highly accurate and reproducible results over the whole measuring range instantly
- Continuous measurements for reaction monitoring
- User friendly Operation System displayed by a broad 7" TFT Touchscreen
- Easy to calibrate by certified Quartz Control Plates (SQCP, TQCP)
- GLP/GMP, 21 CFR part 11 software and documentation available
- Long lasting LED light source
- Extremely low noise
Unipol L Series are fully automatic digital polarimeters designed for pharmaceutical and chemical applications. 3 models are available: Unipol L, Unipol L 1000, Unipol L 2000.
- Resolution 0.01°or 0.001°. Precision up to ±0.005°. 1 or 2 fixed wavelengths
- Single measurement operation
- 4 measuring methods and 10 user defined programmable scales
- Integrated temperature sensor available
- Latest, state of the art optical and electronic component technology
- User friendly menu structure operated with splash proof alphanumerical keyboard - results displayed on large LCD display
- The resolution and precision of the Unipol L 1000 and L 2000 polarimeters are higher than the standard Unipol L model. All models meet European and American Pharmacopeia requirements