First western blot detection on a multi-mode microplate reader.
Designed specifically for the SpectraMax® i3 and Paradigm® Multi-Mode Detection Platforms, the ScanLater™ Western Blot Detection Cartridge adds the first western blot detection capability to a microplate reader. This option allows researchers to do everything from protein detection via western blot to ELISAs on a single detection platform.
The ScanLater System simplifies the traditional western blot protocol by employing a secondary antibody labeled with a europium-chelate. The blot is then read using the ScanLater Western Blot Cartridge on the SpectraMax® i3 or Paradigm Multi-Mode Platforms. No substrates are needed and the blot can be scanned immediately after washing.
The ScanLater™ Western Blot Detection Cartridge is compatible with the SpectraMax® i3 and Paradigm Multi-Mode Detection Platforms.
ScanLater Western Blot Detection Cartridge Features & Benefits:
- Add western blot detection to their microplate reader within 2 minutes
- Eliminate time-dependent substrate addition steps
- Maintain femtogram to picogram protein sensitivity comparable to traditional western blot methods
- Sustain blot signal stability for up to 30 days
- Use a single software platform SoftMax® Pro Software, to run both microplate and western blot detection assays
- User-installable cartridge for the SpectraMax i3 and Paradigm Multi-Mode Platforms
- Time-resolved fluorescence detection
- Xenon flash lamp excitation source - 340/80 nm excitation range; 616/10 nm emission range
- Supports nitrocellulose and PVDF membranes
- Compatible with goat anti-rabbit, anti-mouse or streptavidin labeled antibodies
- Reads membranes fitting the ScanLater SpectraMax Membrane Holder