ScanLater Western Blot Detection Cartridge
First western blot detection on a multi-mode microplate reader.
Designed specifically for the SpectraMax® i3 and Paradigm® Multi-Mode Detection Platforms, the ScanLater™ Western Blot Detection Cartridge adds the first western blot detection capability to a microplate reader. This option allows researchers to do everything from protein detection via western blot to ELISAs on a single detection platform.
The ScanLater System simplifies the traditional western blot protocol by employing a secondary antibody labeled with a europium-chelate. The blot is then read using the ScanLater Western Blot Cartridge on the SpectraMax® i3 or Paradigm Multi-Mode Platforms. No substrates are needed and the blot can be scanned immediately after washing.
The ScanLater™ Western Blot Detection Cartridge is compatible with the SpectraMax® i3 and Paradigm Multi-Mode Detection Platforms.
ScanLater Western Blot Detection Cartridge Features & Benefits:
- Add western blot detection to their microplate reader within 2 minutes
- Eliminate time-dependent substrate addition steps
- Maintain femtogram to picogram protein sensitivity comparable to traditional western blot methods
- Sustain blot signal stability for up to 30 days
- Use a single software platform SoftMax® Pro Software, to run both microplate and western blot detection assays
- User-installable cartridge for the SpectraMax i3 and Paradigm Multi-Mode Platforms
- Time-resolved fluorescence detection
- Xenon flash lamp excitation source - 340/80 nm excitation range; 616/10 nm emission range
- Supports nitrocellulose and PVDF membranes
- Compatible with goat anti-rabbit, anti-mouse or streptavidin labeled antibodies
- Reads membranes fitting the ScanLater SpectraMax Membrane Holder
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!