RIQAS (Randox International Quality Assessment Scheme) is the world’s largest global EQA scheme serving over 31,000 laboratory participants in more than 115 countries worldwide.
The RIQAS Human Urine programme covers a total of 24 urine chemistry parameters in addition to catecholamines.RIQAS Human Urine EQA Program Features:
Full List of Parameters:
- Accredited to ISO/IEC 17043:210
- 100% human urine samples particularly important for Microalbumin
- Bi-weekly reporting
- User friendly reports available within 72 hours
- End-of cycle reports and certificates of participation provided
- Register up to five instruments at no extra cost
Albumin, Amylase, Calcium, Chloride, Copper, Cortisol, Creatinine, Dopamine, Epinephrine, Glucose, Metanephrine, Norepinephrine, Normetanephrine, Magnesium, Osmolality, Oxalate, Phosphate (Inorganic), Potassium, Protein (Total), Sodium, Urea, Uric Acid, VMA, 5-HIAA.