The PX Scanner is the revolutionary new product from Oxford Diffraction which has been designed specifically for the identification and analysis of protein crystals in situ within multi-well crystallisation plates.
The PX Scanner is unique, having both an optical and an X-ray imager in one system. The optical imaging component allows the user to visually locate and select objects for X-ray analysis.
Accepting a wide range of commercially available multi-well crystallisation plates including all SBS format plates, the PX Scanner is an extremely compact, self-contained and easy to use instrument which is ideal for applications in:
- Crystallisation screening
– Identify crystalline matter
– Discriminate salt from protein
– Identify optimum conditions
- Crystal selection
– Quantify crystal diffraction properties
– Identify the best crystals in the well