PURELAB Chorus 1
PURELAB Chorus I is a scalable, modular water purification system designed to deliver Type I+ / Type I water to suit the application, budget and configuration of any laboratory. PURELAB Chorus 1 gives you the choice to configure your water purification system to meet the application and budget of your laboratory as well as the space available. PURELAB Chorus 1 produces the highest inorganic ...read more
PURELAB Chorus I is a scalable, modular water purification system designed to deliver Type I+ / Type I water to suit the application, budget and configuration of any laboratory.
PURELAB Chorus 1 gives you the choice to configure your water purification system to meet the application and budget of your laboratory as well as the space available.
PURELAB Chorus 1 produces the highest inorganic water purity available by applying advanced PureSure deionization, which removes even trace amounts of those ions that could otherwise interfere with ultrasensitive analysis methods such as HPLC, Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP) Atomic Emission Spectrometry or ICP Mass Spectrometry.
Constant real-time total organic carbon monitoring provides complete confidence in the organic purity of the water. In addition, the employment of integrated ultrafiltration/microfiltration, UV treatment and full recirculation guarantees the highest organic purity of the water at the point of use, with complete removal of endotoxins, proteins, nucleases and particulates. This makes it ideal for even the most sensitive of applications.
As well as ensuring the desired level of water purity, the PURELAB® Chorus systems work seamlessly with ELGA’s Halo dispensing solutions, all of which can be positioned independently from the water purification system for maximal flexibility and ensure that valuable laboratory space is used effectively. The flow is adjustable from drop-by-drop up to two liters per minute, allowing users to fill their containers as slowly or as fast as is needed. ELGA’s unique portfolio of storage reservoirs completes the range, offering 15, 30 and 60 liters of compact storage, all designed to reduce the risk of downtime during periods of heavy use, without impacting on water quality.
- Fully Recirculating - Ensures the highest microbial purity. Guarantees water purity at the point-of-use.
- Advanced PureSure Deionization - Ensures ultimate purity – eliminates trace ions leaching into your pure water. Advanced warning of the need for purification pack change ensures an uninterrupted workflow
- Cartridge Identification (CID) Technology - Provides validatable traceability of each purification pack for GLP and other validation requirements
- Real-time TOC Monitoring - Provides complete confidence in organic purity
- Integrated Ultrafiltration or Microfiltration - Filters out endotoxins, proteins, nucleases and particulates
- Molecular biology techniques
- Ultra trace analysis
- GFAAS (Graphite Furnace Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometry)
- IC (Ion Chromatography)
- ICP-AES (Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectrometry)
- Mammalian and bacterial cell culture
Application notes and news
- Laboratory Water Essentials: Top Tips for Safeguarding Your Experiments
- ELGA Labwater PURELAB® Chorus Scoops Gold at the A’ Design Awards
- ELGA Labwater Launches New Range of PURELAB® Chorus Customizable Water Purifcation System
- ELGA Labwater Launches PURELAB® Chorus Range of Customizable Water Purification Systems