See all reviews
Member since 2011
Univ North Carolina
Read more »
"There is a wide range of syringe volumes and it is easy to integrate into a computer controlled system. Sometimes the values appear to be in the correct position but are not and need to be repositioned. Service is good."
PSD/3 syringe pumps are driven with a DC servo motor. The syringe pumps have self contained driver components. The pumps excel in applications requiring a linear laminar flow, as well as superb accuracy and precision.
• DC Servo motor-driven syringe pump
• Compact 30 mm syringe stroke
• Self-contained module includes both logic and driver boards
• Versatile RS-232 communications interface
• Daisy chain up to 16 units
• Certified accuracy within ±1.0% and precision within +.2%, traceable to N.I.S.T.
• Syringe speeds from 0.5 second to 60 minutes per stroke