Premium Freezers are the result of nearly two decades of design innovations, yielding a highly efficient refrigeration system, proven to perform reliably, year after year. Like NBS Innova® freezers, the Premiums provide quality design, advanced features, and the ability to safely preserve samples over the long term. The main difference is that Premium Freezers utilize traditional urethane insulation, 5.1" (130 mm) thick, to achieve and maintain ultra-low temperatures.
Features & Benefits of NBS Premium Freezers
- Operator Convenience All Premiums include a front-mounted control panel, easy-open door with double cam latch on uprights and single cam on chests, heated air vent to prevent vacuum formation, low noise output, remote control option, and heavy-duty lockable casters
- Sample Security is ensured through password-protecting temperature and alarm settings, keyed locks for outer doors as well as for the on-off power switch, audible and visual alarms for high and low temperature, power failure, low battery and filter, and automatic restart with non-volatile memory after power interrupt
- Cost Savings are ensured through use of energy-efficient compressors and outer door seals
- Premium freezers, like Innova models, are covered by an industry-leading warranty and are backed by one of the largest service organizations (contact us for details). All NBS freezers are also equipped with unique S.M.A.R.T. Plus™ diagnostic software that can be used to identify and correct problems, often over the phone at no charge, with the aid of our trained service technicians. Compressor and biodegradable gasses are commercially available, for ready replacement, anywhere in the world.
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries