The Thermo Scientific™ Prelude SPLC System is making LC/MS accessible to clinical research and forensic toxicology labs.
Practical, economically viable LC/MS analysis is now available with the Thermo Scientific Prelude SPLC Sample Preparation and Liquid Chromatography system. Combined with a Thermo Scientific MS system, the Prelude SPLC system enables fast, reproducible and reliable on-line clean up, high performance chromatographic separation and mass spectrometric analysis of complex biological samples.
The Thermo Scientific Prelude SPLC System is making LC/MS accessible to clinical research and forensic toxicology labs with high efficiency on-line sample clean up and chromatographic separation.
- Multiplexing of two chromatographic channels ensure full utilization of the mass spectrometer
- On- line sample clean up using TurboFlow Technology eliminates matrix interferences and ion suppression
- Performance for use with ultra high efficiency small particle size columns available today
Easy to use
- Quick Start methods simplify methods development
- Just a few mouse clicks operate the entire system in one software package
- Easy, error-free, tool-less consumable replacement
- On-site, method specific training included
- Designed for reliability and ease of service
- Remote System monitoring and proactive problem detection available
Minimizes operating expenses
- Simplified operation means an expert operator is not required
- TurboFlow Technology reduces sample preparation time and reagent costs
- High-efficiency methods reduce solvent consumption
- Chromatographic multiplexing maximizes mass spectrometer utilization and sample throughput
- Robustness and reliability are designed in to minimize maintenance costs
- Optional remote diagnostics ensure rapid resolution to any problems that arise
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.