Precision Blue™ real-time PCR dye is a concentrated, ready-to-use reagent that increases the visibility of real-time PCR reaction mixtures.
This unique, advanced formulation facilitates precise pipetting and accurate reaction tracking when loading tubes or plates for real-time qPCR experiments. It is particularly useful when loading white or 384-well plates, which can sometimes be challenging.
Precision Blue dye is a robust, versatile reagent formulated for a wide range of real-time PCR applications. It can be used with both fluorogenic probes and SYBR® Green chemistries and is optimized for use with all Bio-Rad universal real-time supermixes and one-step kits. For ease of use, Precision Blue dye can be added to the full volume of a 2x supermix or one-step kit reaction mix and then stored as indicated. When used as directed, it will not adversely affect PCR specificity, sensitivity, or reproducibility.
- Increase your qPCR accuracy and reproducibility — more consistent reaction volumes reduce technical variation
- Confirm complete reaction transfer while pipetting — no more wondering if the full reaction volume was transferred out of the tip into the well
- Decrease setup time without compromising qPCR data quality — work faster but more accurately using visible confirmation to avoid pipetting errors
- Get the ultimate confidence in your qPCR data — use Precision Blue dye with Bio-Rad PrimePCR™ assays, our expertly designed real-time PCR assays that are wet-lab validated to ensure optimal assay performance (available in the U.S., Canada, and E.U. only)
- qPCR/real-time PCR
- Gene expression analysis
- Pathway analysis
- Absolute quantification
- Mutation detection
- Pathogen detection
- Viral detection (viral load)
- Characterization of genetically modified organisms (GMO)
- Genetic profiling