See all reviews
Member since 2011
MPI Biophysical Chemistry
Read more »
"I find this power supply easy to use and quite practial. I use it for Western blotting and gel electrophoresis, I find it very suitable for these applications. It is possible to adjust it for 2 phases (e.g a lower and higher voltage)."
The PowerPac HC Power Supply is recommended for high-current applications; it has an output of 250 V, 3.0 A, and 300 W.
The PowerPac HC power supply is the perfect choice for western blotting using any of the Bio-Rad blotting cells.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for high-throughput electrophoresis
- Two-line, 16-character LCD allows programming from a single screen and monitoring of run progress at a glance by displaying all parameters at once
- Intuitive programming permits multistep methods and timed runs with choice of constant voltage, constant current, or constant power output
Applications and Uses:
- Western blotting (tank or semi-dry transfers)
- Nucleic acid gel electrophoresis
- Protein gel electrophoresis