PHOTOCHEM® Antioxidant Analyzer
PHOTOCHEM® – analysis of the antioxidative capacity of water-soluble or lipid-soluble substances with the PCL method.
For the determination of the:
- Integral antioxidative capacity of most diverse substance mixtures, such as blood plasma, food, cosmetics, and pharmaceutical products
- Antiradical properties of individual substances
- Activity of superoxide dismutase
With the PHOTOCHEM®, Analytik Jena offers the first system solution for the quantitation of antioxidants in water-soluble and lipid-soluble systems. Due to the use of the method of photochemiluminescence, the fast photochemical excitation of radical formation is combined with sensitive luminometric detection.
- First instrument for the measurement of water-soluble and lipid-soluble antioxidants on a single system
- Extremely short measuring times – < 3 min for a concentrated sample
- Very high sensitivity – nanomolar concentrations of non-enzymatic antioxidative substances, as well as microgram tenths of superoxide dismutase
- Diverse applications in medicine, naturopathy, environmental medicine, beauty culture, chemical industry and agriculture and forestry
- System solution for the measurement of antioxidants: Instrument + standardized ready-to-use kits for different applications,
- Simple handling – sampling, measurement and rinse cycles are automatic