OWL 1.7-CL-320 VIS-SWIR Camera
The OWL 1.7 is a world leading camera using InGaAs technology for near and short wave infrared imaging.
The OWL 1.7-CL-320, designed and manufactured by Raptor Photonics, offers the latest SWIR sensor technology providing unprecedented day-night surveillance performance.
Featuring a State of the Art high sensitivity InGaAs FPA sensor, developed by Alcatel-Thales III-V lab, the OWL 1.7 offers pixels resolution of 320 x 256, with pixel pitch of 30µm x 30µm.
The OWL 1.7 series offers high sensitivity response in the range 0.9 to 1.7µm, allowing exposure time from 500ns to 500ms, to give optimum image quality in all conditions.
OWL 1.7-CL-320 VIS-SWIR Camera Features:
- 14 bit CameraLink output - Enables high speed digital video with inteligent auto AGC
- On-board Automated Gain Control (AGC) - Enables clear video in all light conditions
- On-board intelligent 3 point NUC - Enables highest quality images
- Ultra compact, Low power (< 5W) - Ideal for hand-held, mobile or airborne systems
- Rugged, No fan - Enables integration into UAV, handheld or any Electro-Optic system