Organic Synthesis Workflow
Consistently design, synthesize, screen, and analyze reactions using this automated, high-throughput workflow.
Significantly increase the number of high quality experiments per year while decreasing experimentation time and manufacturing costs.
The Organic Synthesis Workflow utilizes a parallel batch reactor (PBR) to screen hundreds of reactions per day under different stoichiometries, reaction concentrations, and temperature conditions. Rapidly analyze reaction products with a wide range of analytic techniques.
Prepare: Broaden the scope of experimentation without increasing time
- Easily design experiments to explore a diverse set of reaction conditions in a much shorter time than by traditional methods.
- Define gradients of catalysts, reagents, solvents, etc.
- Screen substrates, catalysts, reactants, solvents, and reaction conditions (time, temperature, stoichiometry, concentration) for a wide range of condensed phase reactions.
Process: Screen more reactions accurately, and with minimal reagents
- Accurately dispense small amounts of reagent solutions or slurries minimizing consumption of precious materials.
- Screen hundreds of reaction conditions per day under a range of temperature and pressure conditions to quickly define and optimize process parameters.
Analyze: Quickly analyze and visualize data to further define experimentation
- Create, calculate, and visualize data using Symyx Software.
- Generate process knowledge for further optimization and definition of process parameters.