Omni Bead Ruptor 24
The Bead Ruptor is the most advanced and easy to use bead mill homogenizer available. It is specifically designed for grinding, lysing, and homogenizing biological samples prior to molecular extraction. Wide range of accessories for any sample size - 24 X 0.5mL, 24 X 1.5mL, 24 X 2mL, 12 X 7mL, 3 X 15mL, 6 X 30mL, 3 X 50 mL, or 96-well strip well tubes. Most powerful bead mill on the...read more
The Bead Ruptor is the most advanced and easy to use bead mill homogenizer available. It is specifically designed for grinding, lysing, and homogenizing biological samples prior to molecular extraction.
- Wide range of accessories for any sample size - 24 X 0.5mL, 24 X 1.5mL, 24 X 2mL, 12 X 7mL, 3 X 15mL, 6 X 30mL, 3 X 50 mL, or 96-well strip well tubes.
- Most powerful bead mill on the market – homogenize the most challenging samples
- No cool down required between runs: process hundreds of samples per day
- Convenient front loading design, 99 programmable memory settings, and multilingual user interface
- Ideal homogenizer for extraction of DNA, RNA, proteins, and small molecules
Optimized tube motion ensures highest performance
The Bead Ruptor 24 is designed with a unique carriage motion to ensure that the intra-tube bead movement reduces swirling and results in the highest bead impact forces of any bead mill on the market. The increased power of the Bead Ruptor 24 decreases processing time and reduces sample heating to maximize sample homogenization efficiency.
The Bead Ruptor 24 unique tube carriage motion coupled with sample specific bead beating materials ensure that a thorough homogenate is achieved regardless of the sample type. The high lysing efficiency of the Bead Ruptor 24 results in a increase in nucleic acid, protein and small molecules yields and increases the sensitivity of the downstream assay.
Omni International offers users ultimate flexibility with a range of bead beating tubes and lysing matrices to support homogenization of any sample type.
Application notes and news
- Pesticide Detection in Food Products through Bead Ruptor 24 Homogenization and QuEChERS Extraction
- Determination of Pesticide Recovery Rates from Fruit and Vegetables Using QuEChERS Extraction and...
- Bead Mill “Beadless” Protein Extraction from Soft Tissues with the Bead Ruptor 24
- Budding Yeast Homogenization: Reproducible Protein Extracts with Protein Function Retained
- Bead Mill Based Plant Protein Extraction Efficiency is Not Dependent Upon Starting Sample Quantity
- Increased mRNA Yield from Skin Samples Using Omni International Bead Ruptor 24
- Protein Extraction from Hard Tissue Samples Using the Bead Ruptor 24
- Drosophila melanogaster Protein and DNA Extractions Using the Bead Ruptor 24