See all reviews
Member since 2013
Dublin City University
Read more »
"Ease of Use: Relatively easy to use, especially with no issues related to sorbent drying, which makes it particularly easy when getting started on the instrument. After Sales Services: Quick replies to emails and support. Value for Money: Slightly more expensive than others but well worth it. "
See all reviews
Member since 2009
BioScreen Testing Services, Inc.
Read more »
"Waters products perform very well for difficult sample preparations involving complex matrices and are reliable with respect to reproducibility and quantitation."
The Oasis® family of sample extraction products is designed to simplify and improve your sample preparation by combining the right sorbent chemistry, device format and methodology. Achieve robust, selective, and sensitive solid-phase extraction [SPE] methods without worrying about low recoveries caused by breakthrough, sorbent drying, pH limitations, and undesirable silanol activity.
Oasis® SPE sorbents—covered by eight U.S. patents—are unique in their purity, reproducibility, stability, and retention characteristics. Today, they are the most widely used polymeric SPE products in bioanalytical laboratories.
Oasis® HLB, the first hydrophobic, yet water-wettable, polymeric SPE sorbent, was introduced in 1996, and is designed for fast, generic, reversed-phase SPE. A year later, advanced, novel, 2-D methodologies were introduced, using Oasis® HLB to achieve cleaner, more selective extracts. In 1999, two mixed-mode strong ion-exchange chemistries—Oasis® MCX and MAX—were introduced, enabling highly selective and sensitive generic protocols for basic and acidic compounds, respectively.
The Oasis® WCX and WAX mixed-mode weak ion exchangers we introduced in 2004, allowing extraction of strongly basic and strongly acidic compounds, respectively. In 2005, the Oasis® 2x4 Method was launched - a simplified strategy for method development that provides a straightforward approach to the selection of the SPE sorbent and protocol.
The Oasis® family also includes 96-well plates, on-line Oasis® SPE columns, and the patented Oasis® µElution plate that, for the first time, enables SPE elution volumes as low as 25 µL.
Application notes and news
- Multi-Residue Analysis of Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products (PPCPs) in Water Using the ACQUITY UPL...
- An Ion Mobility-Enabled Data Independent Multi-Omics Approach to Quantitatively Characterize Urine from Chi...
- A Novel Extraction Procedure Using Micro Elution Plates for the Estimation of Docetaxel Using UPLC and ACQU...
- Analysis of Tricyclic Antidepressants in Human Urine Using UltraPerformance Convergence Chromatography (UPC...
- Determination of Melamine Residue in Water Samples by UPlC/MS/MS
- Advantages of Online 2D Chromatography for MRM Quantification of Therapeutic Monoclonal Antibodies in Serum
- Fast and Sensitive UPLC/MS(MS) Determination of Diquat and Paraquat in Drinking Water
- Optimization of Trypsin Digestion for MRM Quantification of Therapeutic Proteins in Serum
- QuEChERS Sample Preparation for LC/MS and LC/UV Determination of Carbendazin and Other Conazole Fungicides ...
- Analysis of Bisphenol A in Water Using Acquity UPLC Technology
- Simplifying Peptide Bioanalysis
- Rapid, Specific Analysis of Melamine and Cyanuric Acid in Infant Formula
- Complete Carbamate Testing Solution