Nucleic Acid Labeling Phosphoramidite
Phosphoramidites for nucleic acid labeling, microarray labeling, and more
• Oligonucleotides modified with fluorescein derivatives can be used for genomic research, molecular diagnostics and molecular biology.
• t-butylamine/H2O/MeOH is recommended for cleavage and deprotection steps of TAMRA modified oligos.
• dI-phosphoramidite can perform as an universal base as it hybridizes with any of the four bases.
Technical Information for Modified Phosphoramidites
• 5'-Fluorescein phosphoramidite Structure MSDS
• 5'-TAMRA phosphoramidite Structure MSDS
• dI phosphoramidite