NIRS Analyzer PRO
The NIRS Analyzer Pro is a process analysis system based on high resolution diode array technology. It provides non-destructive analysis of granules, powders, slurries or opalescent substances directly in the process line without bypass – a true in-line system.
Metrohm NIRSystems Process Analyzers are setting the standard for real-time process analysis. Designed for seamless integration into process control strategies, these NIR (near-infrared) analyzers provide outstanding measurement stability and performance.
NIRS Analyzer PRO Features:
- High-resolution diode array technology for accurate and ongoing analysis in reflectance or transmission mode
- Built-in instrument factory standardization for quick and simple implementation of one or several analyzers
- Availability is ensured for low maintenance
- Dedicated sample interfaces provide accuracy and rapid implementation
- Immediate measurement of the entire wavelength range for the direct measurement of rapidly moving samples
- Quantitative and qualitative data for better inline process monitoring
- Dual lamp technology for ensuring accuracy through activation of the backup lamp; guarantees consistent, uninterrupted analytic accuracy
- Integrated intelligent Metrohm calibration tool enables anyone to develop calibrations
- OPC interface for integration in local process control systems enables automatic process control