NimbleGen MS 200 Microarray Scanner
Roche Applied Science - a member of the Roche Group
The NimbleGen MS 200 Microarray Scanner is the first scanner optimized to unleash the full potential and capture the complete picture from NimbleGen DNA microarrays. The MS 200 offers 2 micron r...read more
The NimbleGen MS 200 Microarray Scanner is the first scanner optimized to unleash the full potential and capture the complete picture from NimbleGen DNA microarrays.
The MS 200 offers 2 micron resolution and heightened sensitivity to achieve high data quality and confident results from high-density NimbleGen microarrays of today and tomorrow. Critical to the the workflow, NimbleScan and SignalMap software are included to analyze and view the high-quality data from the MS 200.
High-throughput genomics research is now possible with the MS 200’s automated features, which are specifically designed for the NimbleGen microarray workflow. Advanced features such as a 48-slide autoloader, integrated barcode reader, autofocus, and auto gain combine to offer walkaway automation, allowing you to focus on your science.
The MS 200’s high-resolution, high sensitivity and high-throughput capabilities are an integral part of the microarray workflow and unleash the full potential of NimbleGen high-density genomics platforms.
Application notes and news
- Roche NimbleGen Collaboration with Consortium of Researchers ‘Plants the Seed’ Towards Our Understanding of...
- Roche NimbleGen Introduces the MS 200 Microarray Scanner, Unleashing the Full Potential of NimbleGen Arrays
- Genome Institute of Singapore and Roche NimbleGen: Tracking the Evolutionary Path of the novel H1N1 Influen...
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!