SelectScience Members can achieve membership status by writing product reviews. This helps other members to better understand the Reviewer's experience and expertise.
Status: No. Reviews Published: Member 0 1-4 5-14 15+ By Invitation
Reviewers are also encouraged to publish a 'public profile' so others can benefit from a further understanding of the Reviewer's applications and expertise.
Write a review today>>
Member since: 2006
Organization: PPL Generation LLC
Application Area: Environmental water analysis
"Good software package, good software. Good precision, low maintenance, good service support. Large foot print- needs large amount of bench space."
The ICP-MS gives analysts the choice of using Kinetic Energy Discrimination (KED) and/or the use of a scanning quadrupole in a DRC.
Features of the NexION 300D:
• Biomonitoring analyses are well suited for the NexION 300D.
• Simultaneous dual mode (analog/digital detector)
• Large, accessible sample introduction system
• Low liquid uptake nebulizer
• Free-running RF plasma generator
• Automated X, Y, Z torch positioning
• Patented PlasmaLok® technology
• Fastest scanning quadrupole in the industry
• Universal Cell Technology™
• Quadrupole Ion Deflector
• Triple Cone Interface
• Plasma View window
• Four-stage vacuum system
• Benchtop design