Natural Products Application Solution with UNIFI
The total solution for profiling the chemical ingredients of natural products.
Designed for R&D laboratories analyzing natural products and traditional Chinese medicines (TCM), our application-focused solution enables you to rapidly move from sample extract to product knowledge. The solution is built with a powerful accurate mass analytical platform combined with UNIFI Software and features an embedded Traditional Medicine Library. Used together, the system streamlines the process of identifying chemical structures in complex natural products.
The UNIFI Scientific Information System enables scientists to capture and work with UPLC and QTof MS data within a single software environment.
For natural product analysis, data acquisition, processing, and report generation typically have been distinct activities that often involve several specialized analysts. The Natural Products Application Solution with UNIFI creates a holistic and streamlined workflow: helping you quickly move from analytical methods, to automated data processing, to confirming sample knowledge in conjunction with the Traditional Medicine Library, to reporting your findings.
Natural Products Application Solution with UNIFI Features:
- Easy to use, with a workflow and templates that help you efficiently move from analysis to reports
- Reliably identifies, quantifies, and reports natural products compounds, minimizing false positives
- Characterizes chemical composition of herb-based products with speed and accuracy, and identifies plant of origin with integrated Traditional Chinese Medicine Library
- A next-generation solution built upon proven, category-leading Waters technology
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!