The NanoZoomer 2.0-HT is Hamamatsu's flagship of scanners and is suitable for high throughput applications. It is capable of high speed, high sensitivity, and high resolution.
It offers many features such as:
• scanning of standard-size (26 mm x 76 mm) slides
• slide loader can handle up to 210 slides per batch
• fully automatic, unattended batch scanning possible
• three easy-to-use operation modes (automatic, semiautomatic, and manual)
• two scanning modes: x20 (0.46 µm/pixel) and x40 (0.23 µm/pixel)
• high-speed scanning
• superb image quality
• wide range of software solutions
• Z-stack feature
• fluorescence as option
Receive your quote directly from Hamamatsu Photonics.
SelectScience Members can achieve membership status by writing product reviews. This helps other members to better understand the Reviewer's experience and expertise.
Status: No. Reviews Published: Member 0 1-4 5-14 15+ By Invitation
Reviewers are also encouraged to publish a 'public profile' so others can benefit from a further understanding of the Reviewer's applications and expertise.
Write a review today>>
Reviewer(what's this)Membership Status
Member since: 2010
Organization: University of Lethbridge