The Movable Objective Microscope (MOM) is designed to be an ultra-stable, versatile, fluorescence platform for electrophysiology experiments. The MOM is a new alternative to the popular technique employing a fixed-stage, upright microscope on a translating X-Y table. The advantage of the MOM is that only the microscope objective is moving in 3 dimensions. The main frame of the microscope, including the light source and camera mount, is firmly bolted to the tabletop via a rock solid aluminum extrusion. Additionally, the microscope body is very compact, allowing easy access for multiple manipulators. The fixed stage is based on one of our Sutter MT-75 gantry columns that have already proven themselves as solid supports for manipulators and as fixed stages in our own microscope-translator sy...Read more
Receive your quote directly from Sutter Instrument Co..
• Objective moves 22mm in X, Y and Z
• Objective rotates about optical axis for imaging of non-horizontal surfaces and volumes
• Cambridge Technology 6210 XY scanners with 3mm dielectric mirrors and Micromax 673 dual axis controllers
• Two channel detector system with Hamamatsu R6357 PMTs and C7319 preamplifiers
• Sutter PS-2 dual channel PMT power supply
• National Instruments NI-6110 based data acquisition system