ChemiDoc™ XRS+ System with Image Lab™ Software (170-8265)
Gel imaging system, PC or Mac, includes darkroom, UV transilluminator, epi-white illumination, camera, and Image Lab software.
ChemiDoc XRS+ System is based on CCD high-resolution, high-sensitivity detection technology and modular options to accommodate a wide range of samples and support multiple detection methods including fluorescence, colorimetry, densitometry, chemiluminescence, and chemifluorescence. The system is controlled by Image Lab software to optimize imager performance for fast, integrated, and automated image capture and analysis of various samples.
The system accommodates a wide array of samples, from large handcast polyacrylamide gels to small ReadyAgarose™ gels and various blots. The system is an ideal accompaniment to PCR, purification, and electrophoresis systems, enabling image analysis and documentation of restriction digests, amplified nucleic acids, genetic fingerprinting, RFLPs, and protein purification and characterization.
Key benefits include:
- Gel and blot imaging and analysis are quick and accurate
- Automated, hands-off routines; no training is required
- Save and recall all the steps in the workflow for repeatable and reproducible results
- Optimize the system at setup for image data that is always accurate, reproducible, and free of imaging artifacts
- Wide range of applications with special accessories to preserve sample integrity for downstream research while ensuring user safety
- Comprehensive, automated quantitative analysis of protein and DNA samples in seconds
- Customize and organize data in reports
- Obtain publication-quality results quickly