Mithras² LB 943 Monochromator Multimode Reader
Mithras² LB 943 is a high-end microplate multimode reader based on monochromator technology with excellent performance. Renowned for its sensitivity and robustness especially in luminescence and BRET measurements the reader supports all important reading technologies including: Luminescence BRET and BRET² Fluorescence FRET Fluorescence Polarisation (FP) UV/VIS Absorba...read more
Mithras² LB 943 is a high-end microplate multimode reader based on monochromator technology with excellent performance.
Renowned for its sensitivity and robustness especially in luminescence and BRET measurements the reader supports all important reading technologies including:
- BRET and BRET²
- Fluorescence Polarisation (FP)
- UV/VIS Absorbance
- AlphaScreen® and AlphaLISA®
- Time-Resolved Fluorescence
In contrast to the usual kind of multi-technology instruments the Mithras multimode microplate reader has been designed with a proprietary optical system consisting of separate paths for different reading technologies (mDOPS), thus offering performances known from dedicated instruments.
Featured at Berthold Analytica 2014.
Mithras² LB 943 Monochromator Multimode Reader Features:
- Double Monochromators - two double monochromators for excitation and emission respectively. The monochromators are predominately meant to provide entire wavelength flexibility in absorbance and fluorescence measurents, yet they can be used for Time-Resolved Fluorescence and Luminescence measurements as well.
- RFID-coded Filters - For applications requiring the high light transmission of filters, e.g. BRET and Fluorescence Polarization, the instrument can be equipped with filters. RFID-coding of the filters enable and secure their error-free usage.
- Built-in Reagent Injectors - Up to 4 reagent injectors can be set up to dispense multiple activators or detection reagents at any time and with user-adjustable volumes during the measurement.
- Waste Pump - Excess fluids from priming and washing procedures are safely discarded via an automatic waste pump.
- Temperature Control - A temperature controlled incubation area ensures stable conditions for the microplate whenever temperature sensitive enzymes or cells are in use. Condensation of lidded microplates is reduced.
- Automatic Plate Height Adjustment (Z Optimization) - The plate height adjustment module detects the height of the plate used and automatically adjusts the measurement optics for it.